Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Part Time Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Bahrain, Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arab, UAE BahrainDubaiDubai - United Arab EmiratesOmanQatarSaudi ArabUAE Mechanic - Airlines - Back-end Developer - Construction - Customer Service - Designer - Developer - Drivers - Educational - Engineering - Finance - General - Graphic Designer - Hospital - Hotel Mgmt - Housekeeping - HR - IT - Oil & Gas - Others - Productivity - Sales - Sales & Marketing - Security - Security Guard
Jobs in abu dhabi oil company Takkeer Wanted candidate in UAE
About Company Jobs in abu dhabi oil company : Abu Dhabi oil refining company (Takreer) is a leading regional oil refining company and an international contributor to the oil markets and the rapid growth of the UAE economy. Well as world-record performance for both operations and employees.
For corrosion engineers
Experience: 5 to 10 years.
Basic function : Jobs in abu dhabi oil company
Jobs in abu dhabi oil company : Provides expertise and is responsible for areas related to corrosion control and control at the Abu Dhabi refinery including cross-country pipelines, and Mussafah plant. Reviews mining equipment and pipes and makes recommendations for upgrade as required. Reviews operating conditions to evaluate and monitor corrosive conditions and evaluate the performance of materials in corrosive currents.
- Conducts inspection, corrosion monitoring and anti-corrosion of plant equipment, storage tanks and pipelines to ensure the safety and reliability of ADRD equipment. Prepares periodic corrosion reports and keeps inspection management system updated.
- Review system design cathodic protection menu, highlights problems and suggests improvement to ensure protection of all structures / equipment at ADRD.
- Reviews inspection / corrosion observations and analyzes itself after switching and inspection on stream. Identifies the causes of wear and failure and gives the necessary recommendations.
- Performs failure analysis and failure investigation in order to enhance the security and safety of the plant. Oversees system maintenance cathodic protection and control of pipes, tanks, structures, marine concrete. Updates / prepares records and inspection files for factory and equipment. Keeps inspection management system updated.
- Review anti-corrosion policies / procedures and same upgrades as required to ensure effective corrosion control.
- Metal reviews for mods and major projects.
- Performs on-site metallography using replica technique for microstructure control; evaluates microstructure status and reports issues.
- Performs a comprehensive and detailed audit of all ADRD units to identify corrosion rings, and performs a detailed study to meet the requirements of risk-based inspections.
Job description for Jobs in Abu Dhabi oil company
- Reports to sales and marketing manager for sales
- Responsible for developing and achieving marketing and sales / budget plans.
- Support the sales and marketing manager in developing partnerships in line with ROG sources and objectives (marketing plan).
- Sourcing, pre-qualifies and registers potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG customer requirements.
- Responsible for setting and submitting prices in a timely manner.
- Conducts product procurement while ens competitiveness competitive price, quality, timing, and supply reliability.
- Stay up to date and follow the collection status.
- Maintains good relations with customers, suppliers and other third parties related to ROG operations, including resolving any disputes before escalating them to the sales and marketing manager.
- Assists the manager in developing and institutionalizing ROG experience, know-how and capabilities.
- Input on and solve difficult technical and business issues.
- Responds to client request and calls in time.
- Assists the manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI and developing plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
- Maintain good and positive communication with clients, supervisors and subordinates are team player.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with special emphasis on proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Assist in the design and development of ment processing field facilities best suited to meet customer needs in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Support the development of Operations Service budget and documentation to ensure consistency in approach and clear communication of best practices.
- Bachelor /Degree in Related subject
- Minimum 5 years experience in operation and facilities of petroleum refineries, chemical process plants.
- English knowledge speaking English and writing excellent .
You may search : Petroleum Jobs in UAE APPLY NOW
Skills and specifications : Jobs in abu dhabi oil company
- Must have physical strength and stamina
- Computer knowledge is important
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have good training skills
- He should be aware of all the rig positions that lead to the rig manager
Education and qualifications
- Must have adequate training in:
- Health and safety management system
- Hse induction
- Advanced fire training
- Work permit supervisor
- Fall protection
- Rescue high angle
- Entering a narrow space
- Standard first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Defensive driving
If you confuse or query please feel free to contact us direct message in Facebook. Jobs in abu dhabi oil company