Job in Poland for fresher 2020 Vacancy [Apply Now]
Overview as Job in Poland : Acarcher is a leading professional services company globally, providing a wide range of services and solutions in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital technology, technology and operations. By combining non-conforming expertise with specialized skills in more than 40 industries and all commercial functions-based on the world’s largest delivery network-the Actcher Foundation works on the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create a sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Central manufacturing processes provide business continuity services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; chain of procurement and supply; and marketing and sales. We operate working methods with a mix of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, and help customers improve their productivity, customer experience, and performance.
Poland Job What are you going to do:
- Timely and accurate preparation of year-end reports with a focus on detailed analysis,
- Review of B/S and P/L for errors, omissions, analysis, analysis and analysis of actual results and differences,
- Assistance in the preparation of legal accounts collections, responsibility for the reconciliation of balance sheet operations,
- Including the preparation of the cash transactions settlement and publication of journal entries.
Job Poland What do we expect of you?
- The combined financial experience of Polish and English universities in accounting,
- Funding or professional qualifications (ACCA or equivalent) of the financial expertise
- Related to the joint service is in addition to.
Poland Job What we can offer:
- Using a foreign language and new technological solutions daily, and collaborating with various global customers.
- Continuous support and a clear development path from your first day in disruptive friends, which will help you adapt to your new workplace.
- You can focus on your strengths and ongoing comments on enabling rapid professional growth, as well as building new skills through various online courses and in the classroom.
- Integration and diversity in practice: a truly multicultural environment;
- We support LGBT people, People with disabilities, parents.
- In our culture of equality, people really appreciate their differences and are free to be who they are.
- Commitment to reduce our environmental impacts with regard to carbon, water and waste through Ackarcher facilities and in communities where we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full comfort in work — private medical care, life insurance, access to a platform for the advantage of new employees.
- Modern environmental centre in the centre of the city with comfortable contact for all modes of transport (including.)
- Cooling room, game room, free parking for bicycles and coffee on the terrace.
Job Title: Accenture Service
Location: Poland, Warsaw
above $1800/ Negotiable
Job Rule: Finance / Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Qualified CIMA / Bachelor in Account
More info about this job please feel free to contact us as official Here