Housekeeping Jobs Cyprus Free Visa Free Ticket (Online Application Accepted)
Position summary for Housekeeping Jobs Cyprus :
Housekeeping Jobs Cyprus : Guest rooms must clean guest rooms and public places according to company standards.
I. Site-related responsibilities: Basic
- Cleaning the guest rooms according to the company’s standard operating procedures,
- Removing waste and miscellaneous debris from the guest rooms and surrounding areas,
- Ensures that all areas of the hotel reach the company’s standards,
- Even if the bathing area is not cleaned, including: the basin,
- The basin, the basin, the walls, the removal and replacement of clean kitchens,
- The places to eat, including: Refrigerator, microwave, sink, meters, cabinets, clean sheets, and cleaning of floors according to the standard.
- Operating procedures retain all furnishings by cutting furniture,
- Polishing and maintaining furniture and appliances outside its place by cleaning rooms, windows, doors and windows when the room is ready to keep supplies ready for processing at the end of the shift,
- By following the standard operating procedures of the supervisors immediately on any of the safety and/or security violations of the guest,
- To immediately notify the visitor of any concerns for guests to maintain a high service for customers when interacting with the guest.
(II) Basic skills/creusals/expertise/education
Good knowledge of housekeeping/laundry and ability techniques to follow instructions and directions and meet deadlines ability to clean up the minimum rooms required for each fit to clean and clean surfaces, and to expand public expenditure when carrying out cleaning tasks, ability to intervene, bend and squid to take a variety of housekeeping/laundry in response to work needs to preview guest rooms, public places, service areas, etc., for Housekeeping Jobs Cyprus quality in cleanliness and supply capacity to manage activities Multiple often in stressful situations and with time constraints.
II. Preferred Skills/Credentials/Experience/Education
- The levels of expertise required on the basis of size,
- Size and character of hotels may differ from any combination of education and experience equivalent to a secondary certificate,
- Any other combination of education,
- Training or experience that provides knowledge,
- Skills and capacity to manage home affairs for one year with the skill and performance of professionals or 6 months’ experience in the supervision of rooms or related posts
III. Mental and material demands
- Lifting and/or moving regularly to 25 pounds and raising and/or moving to 50 pounds sometimes.
- This position is sometimes required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, heel, crawl, or crawl.
- Through this function, a vision is about closability Housekeeping Jobs Cyprus ,
- Vision, depth of vision, understanding of the depth of peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work inside the house with solid and coated surfaces for eight (8) hours, turned into exposure to extreme weather conditions, cold and heat
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that core functions and core duties are included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and an employee’s ability to perform the function described. It is not intended to be understood as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Managers/supervisors can assign additional posts and requirements as required. This document does not represent a contract of work expressed or implied, nor does it change its work, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or to assign functions to the employee for the performance of his or her duties, as the company considers appropriate.
Equal Opportunities for Employers/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
However, staff members who have access to compensation information from staff or other applicants as part of their basic functions may not disclose the remuneration of employees or other applicants for individuals who have no access to compensation information, unless (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of investigation, action, trial or action, including the investigation by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal obligation to provide information. 41 CFR 60.1.35 (c)
More job information Visit here to APPLY FREE
For Application Ensure Contact us