Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Part Time Gulf jobs Updates Career in Gulf Countries Apply Now Bahrain, Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arab, UAE BahrainDubaiDubai - United Arab EmiratesOmanQatarSaudi ArabUAE Mechanic - Airlines - Back-end Developer - Construction - Customer Service - Designer - Developer - Drivers - Educational - Engineering - Finance - General - Graphic Designer - Hospital - Hotel Mgmt - Housekeeping - HR - IT - Oil & Gas - Others - Productivity - Sales - Sales & Marketing - Security - Security Guard
Gulf oil and gas jobs for fresher Apply Now
Gulf oil and Gas jobs for Fresher Saudi Arabia Petroleum Jobs Urgent Wanted in Rawabi holding company. The company provide all facilities with high salary and allowance.
Rawabi holding (Gulf oil and gas jobs)
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / role
Work: full time
Rawabi holding company : Gulf oil and gas jobs
Gulf oil and gas jobs : Working in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for more than 30 years as one of the leading industrial companies in the region and has activities in construction and engineering, oil and gas, petrochemicals, utilities, power, electricity, communications, information technology and trade and manufacturing. Rawabi Holding has many subsidiaries and many associated companies.
- Reports to sales and marketing manager for sales
- Responsible for developing and achieving marketing and sales / budget plans.
- Support the sales and marketing manager in developing partnerships in line with ROG sources and objectives (marketing plan).
- Sourcing, pre-qualifies and registers potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG customer requirements.
- Responsible for setting and submitting prices in a timely manner.
- Conducts product procurement while ens competitiveness competitive price, quality, timing, and supply reliability.
- Stay up to date and follow the collection status.
- Maintains good relations with customers, suppliers and other third parties related to ROG operations, including resolving any disputes before escalating them to the sales and marketing manager.
- Assists the manager in developing and institutionalizing ROG experience, know-how and capabilities.
- Input on and solve difficult technical and business issues.
- Responds to client request and calls in time.
- Assists the manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI and developing plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
- Maintain good and positive communication with clients, supervisors and subordinates are team player.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with special emphasis on proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Assist in the design and development of ment processing field facilities best suited to meet customer needs in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Support the development of Operations Service budget and documentation to ensure consistency in approach and clear communication of best practices.Qualifications
- BS or BE Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 3-5 years of preferred experience with Saudi Aramco business.
Duties and responsibilities for Gulf oil and gas jobs
- The oil platform manager must monitor each rig to ensure that the operations follow environmental standards, government directives and all safety requirements
- He must ensure that all the workers in the digger are adequately trained and that the digger is equipped to provide the client with safe and efficient means to complete their drilling work
- Inventory and vital equipment should be checked and maintained regularly
- He must ensure that all movements of the excavator comply with the operating manual, company policy and regulatory requirements
- It also needs to monitor all excavator costs and see that all parts and equipment are sent for repairs when needed
- He must coordinate with the Material Control section for the movement of materials and supplies to and from the rig
You may search : Petroleum Jobs in UAE APPLY NOW
Skills and specifications
- Must have physical strength and stamina
- Computer knowledge is important
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have good training skills
- He should be aware of all the rig positions that lead to the rig manager
Education and qualifications for Gulf oil and gas jobs
- Must have adequate training in:
- Health and safety management system
- Hse induction
- Advanced fire training
- Work permit supervisor
- Fall protection
- Rescue high angle
- Entering a narrow space
- Standard first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Defensive driving
If you confuse or query please feel free to contact us direct message in facebook.