Airline Job in Dubai 2020 Vacancies [Apply Now]
Airline Job in Dubai 2020 Opportunity Overview:
The Department of Information Technology is seeking the position of a specialist in applications. The role requires managing the entire application development, from the design process, to create, test, and launch the application. (c) Leverage the resources of the IT team in accomplishing project tasks and tasks under strict time constraints. The main tasks include specialized applications for applications; the design of a product solution in line with the specifications provided by business owners, the implementation and direct taking of software for staff, the provision of user support services, training of users within businesses, and meeting with clients. This role requires that it has professional ethics and work ethic and work well within the team dynamic. Professional experience should have experience in solving problems and solving problems, and should be able to regulate their own workload.
Airline Job in Dubai Responsibilities:
Establishment, design and maintenance of projects using Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Any other document management and sharing tool, including those using the following features of Airline Job in Dubai :
- Document libraries, list
- Content types,
- Common metadata forms,
- Workflow development for advanced upgrade models,
- Web service desk integration features,
- Web page integration features,
- Web site discussion forums
- Web site maintenance (content management system)
Including features and the following features:
- Day to update Maintenance of website content as required-forms/forms maintenance requirements for marketing, publications,
- Information technology support,
- full application development and project management life cycle,
- Including the following features:
- Working closely with the project management coordinator to ensure the timely delivery of projects to conduct regular research studies (and) of new and appropriate technologies in the organization.
- Organization and management of client and staff training sessions.
- Appoint applications and provide functional/functional expertise in the development and implementation of all technology systems Information.
- Coordination with departments and colleges and preparation of technical reports,
- Training materials and documentation for business end users.
- Evaluation of programme products and identification of software applications appropriate to the business requirements and ensuring results are achieved.
- Assisting the client and the end user.
- Assisting the line manager in the unit and preparing the project progress.
- Coordination with senior analyst and assisting end users and stakeholders to resolve and develop the required information infrastructure.
- To collaborate with developers and vendors to secure the infrastructure that is being developed to meet the needs of end users and ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
- Assist in system verification and quality assurance.
- (Working with end-users, providing support for infrastructure facilities and ensuring a smooth adoption.
Airline Job Requirement of Employee
- Post-implementation support and ongoing support measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent in addition to 4 years of information technology expertise in a related area.
- Successful project management experience in medium/large scale information technology projects with complex requirements and user needs.
- Webb, mobile design experience and usability to translate user requirements into a design/configuration document and then work with other team members to complete the design/project design document/iPadi/iPione/iPod, Android,
- Blackberry and Windows Phone, including the Citrix and VMWare Cloud-based technologies (such as Dropbox, iCloud, Box.eterc.) and connecting using WebDAV and other protocols on the Internet.
- iConfigurator Wireling using WiFi, 3G, 4G, and associated problems/problems and solutions are fully familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visioner, Publisher, Project etc.) to understand academic programs and initiatives at the university level.
- Working knowledge of Hannon Hill Cassidy and SharePoint Server 2013 and above.
The package of benefits offered by the University is very attractive, with competitive salaries, cash housing allowance, furniture allowance, annual travel tickets for the employee and direct family, education benefits for children, and health care provided to the staff member and the family members who care for them.
In addition to filling out the application form online, please attach a cover letter, the current CV, names and contact details of three professional references. While we appreciate all requests, you will not be contacted unless you have been selected for an interview.
More info Please visit here official:
You May Like this Job to :