Agriculture Job Belgium 2020 Job Vacancy APPLY ONLINE
What would you do to Agriculture Job Belgium :
- Assistance in managing the company’s raw product needs.
- For accepting risk during Agriculture Job Belgium
- Assisting in the maintenance of planting and harvesting operations.
- The best possible job performance is required for all employees.
- Collaborate with the General Manager to reduce costs.
- Supervise all maintenance and housekeeping projects.
- Take note of new seed varieties in agriculture and changes in growing and harvesting methods.
- Maintain good relations with company producers.
- Ensure that all personnel maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Perform other duties assigned by the General Manager / Agricultural Manager.
- Ensure all personnel ensure that Lakeside Foods established policies and procedures for their jobs as described in the training manual and orientation program.
- If any unsafe or potentially dangerous conditions are discovered and action taken immediately, inform the
- General Manager / Agricultural Manager immediately.
What you will bring: Knowledge:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have overall knowledge of field operations and equipment.
- Minimum Experiences for Agriculture Job Belgium
- Ability to present information effectively and answer the questions of groups of managers, customers and the general public.
Mathematical skills Agriculture Job Belgium:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and multiply all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to calculate rate, ratio, and percentage, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with many concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Team on Lakeside (TAL):
- Through individual and team efforts, enthusiastically, work towards the overall improvement of their jobs, work area, department and lakeside. Agriculture Job Belgium TAL fully participates in “Living” Lakeside’s Standard of Conduct and is an active member of the operational and project teams. Demonstrates a sense of teamwork, cooperation and respect for others in all business transactions and exchanges, clearly and explicitly, by action and work.
Create an environment that clearly and honestly encourages the spirit of TAL in all areas of responsibility.
Lakeside Foods welcomes people of all backgrounds and diverse views to be brought to the workplace. Being an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer is part of our heritage and culture. We recruit, recruit and promote employees on the basis of merit and merit regardless of race, religion, age, Gender, disability, marital or veteran status.
M / f / d / v more info visit here official