Company Light Driver in Free Zone Dubai Free ||APPLY NOW||
Golden Tulip Media Hotel – Light Driver in Dubai Free Zone
- Attend FO Daily Briefing at shift , be aware of any facts pertaining to that day’s work, including any functions and the Basic of the Day
- Have in-dept knowledge of the hotel functions and activities, promotions.
- Check Airport pick ups and drops. Highlighting any VIP, Regular or Long Staying guest and communicating special requests and information to the Airport Representative.
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival, tickets are given promptly and cars are parked
- Ensure that cars are delivered within 5 minutes upon guest request
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel services and respond to guest queries
- Ensure effective handover is done upon duty start, gaining information from earlier shift colleagues
- Make control tours at the main door ensuring that cleanliness is at maximum level
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to Superiors
- Maintain and safeguard all guest car keys and record every car parked
- Establish and maintain good public relations with guests while meeting or exceeding their expectations
- Ensure that airport / crew transportation flow is maintained effectively if applicable
- Treat all clients and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Give complete cooperation to any client or colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner
- Be aware of the UAE driving regulations and abide by them
- Protect guest and associate security by not revealing any personal information, room numbers, addresses, telephone numbers etc. unless authorized by a manager.
- Remain stationed at the Valet Desk / Hotel entrance
- Expedite guest requests in a smooth and efficient manner to ensure that they are met swiftly.
- Responsible for helping to maintain neat and clean rump and hotel Front
- Report to management on deficiencies and irregularities noted in the operation
- Attend the departmental training and other training required
- Cooperation and teamwork for all sections and other department to ensure proper guest service delivery.
- Be trained on all fire and emergency to ensure the safety of both Guests and employees.
- Promote the hotel product and service knowledge in order to explain services and facilities to
- Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisors
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Ensure that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on check out
- Greet arriving guests with a smile and eye contact using the guest’s name.
- Inquire if the guest had a pleasant stay. Note down any comments and feedback for Management’s information
- Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service
- Assist Staffs for medical, emirates ID registration and airport drop (visa change) off and pick – up.
- Can drive heavy or light vehicle
- With experience working in 4 or 5 star hotel
- With valid UAE driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to Golden Tulip Media Hotel.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS JOBS: